GSI Vibration Absorbers are designed for installation in the suction and discharge lines of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. They dampen vibration through system piping that is induced by the compressor. It can also be used in water pipe applications. Our Vibration Absorbers are constructed of deep pitch corrugated tubing for increased flexibility and vibration absorption. They are high tensile wire braided for superior strength. Tubing and braid are reinforced by ferrules at each end and connected to female copper tube ends by high temperature braze alloys. Each vibration absorber is pressure tested then carefully vacuum tested, using a highly sensitive helium mass spectrometer leak detection device.
- Hose and copper tube are braze welded.
- Each unit is cleaned, compressed and sealed in plastic film
- Pressure & vacuum tested using a highly sensitive helium mass spectrometer leak detection device
- Complete physical and chemical analysis of all basic components.
- Sized to fit 3/8″ through 4 1/8″ O.D., having a corrugated stainless core with high tensile stainless braid covering and copper tube ends.
- Deep pitch corrugated stainless steel flexible hose and high tensile wire braid
- Permissible working temperature from -40 °C to 120 °C
- Components checked and inspected at various phases of assembly.
- Ends accurately sized.
- ETL orUL listed