Aluminum and Copper Foil
Fins are responsible for a surprising 65% – 70% of the heat transfer on any coil, while tubes are responsible for the remaining 30% – 35%. Foil tube heat exchangers are often used in circumstances where air is the preferred medium for the cooling or heating, particularly where there is limited or poor quality water
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to reach out to us, you can either call us (+1-866-508-0303), fax us (+1-519-448-4884), or email us (at email@example.com).
We have a dedicated testing department so as to ensure that every product will be tested based on its size, appearance, and performance.
If it is in stock, it will take 2 to 7 days. If it is being manufactured in North America, it will be about 5 weeks. If the product needs to be manufactured overseas, it will take about 10 to 12 weeks.
Yes. Our products meet industry standards such as cULus, ASTM B280, etc.
The products are mainly manufactured in China, Canada, and the U.S.A.
The price of our filter driers will depend on a couple of factors, such as the volume of the product ordered, the size of the items included, and so much more. The currency is in both Canadian and American dollars. We offer competitive prices.
Our products have a one-year warranty on them.
Yes, we offer a variety of customization options to meet your unique filter drier specifications.
GSI’s filter driers boast a number of remarkable features. Some of these features include high moisture and acid removal capacity, dual operation ability, corrosion resistance, and low chances of desiccant deterioration.