Copper Foil

Copper Foil

Fins are responsible for a surprising 65% – 70% of the heat transfer on any coil, while tubes are responsible for the remaining 30% – 35%.

  • Copper Strip (C11000-060)
  • Applied to fins of copper tube coil
  • Corrosion Resistant
  • Meets ASTM B152, GB/T5231-2012 and GB/T5187-2008 Standards
Contact Us

Description

Available Alloy: Copper C11000

Available Temper: 060 (T2M)

Dimensions & Tolerances:

Width Range: 0.39 – 16.14″ (10 – 410mm)

Thickness: 0.0007 – 0.03″ (0.02 – 1.0mm)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Copper Foil”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.