The liquid accumulator separator is designed with internal bend pipes to prevent from internal splashing and help the aggregation of oil at the bottom of the separator. The separator should be installed as close to the compressor as possible.
GPLQ Series Suction Accumulator
- Adaptive to CFC/HCFC/HFC
- Variety of designs for application and design
- Reserved copper connection for easy welding
- Corrosion resistant, epoxy powder paint finish, salt spray test above 500 hours
- For a variety of refrigerant R12, R134A, R22, R404A, R407C, R410A, R500, R502, R507
- Maximum working pressure:3.1 MPa/450Psig,with the UL and CE certification