We are happy to announce that we are now offering the 3M product line as part of our extensive list of HVACR components. We are very excited to have the capabilities to assist with the many reliable 3M products regularly used in the mechanical, manufacturing, assembly, service and warehousing industries. We can provide Electrical Tape, Scotch Tape, VHB Tape and a wide range of Sealants and Adhesive Sprays; another great reason to call GSI for all of your HVACR requirements.
Quite easily one of the most unique adhesive products for our industry is the 3M VHB Tape, as it could save you 20% on material costs and 20-30% on labour. To learn more on Canadian manufacturing savings examples you can visit www.3m.ca/3Mvhbtape
Here are just some of the features for implementing the 3M VHB Tape into your system:
- Disperses stress by having a continuing bond
- Cuts down prep work and finishing time without the need of drilling, grinding or post-refinishing
- Fastens seamlessly for a smooth finish with no trace of pockets or punctures
- Outlasts mechanical fasteners that weaken, rust, corrode, fracture or break
- Protects your product from extreme elements like heat, cold, humidity, rain and snow
- Bonds and seals in one step as it fastens with an airtight seal simultaneously
Another common product for HVACR is Adhesive Sprays. Whether you install Fiberglass or Closed Cell Insulation Foam, you should use a trustworthy adhesive to ensure longevity and reliability in your HVACR product line. We recommend the 3M Adhesive Spray line for our NBR Closed Cell Insulation, call today for a competitive quote!
3M Canada at a Glance
- Established: 1951
- President and General Manager: Paul Madden
- Canadian Headquarters: London, Ontario
- Manufacturing Facilities: 7
- London, Ontario (original site)
- Brockville, Ontario
- Perth, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
- Morden, Manitoba
- ISO 9001 registered
- Employees: 1,800
Call Goldstone at 1-866-508-0303 today and we will be happy to discuss this 3M product line further with you!